There was an error loading the page.
From users who are not members of Content created by Newcastle University :
|Bill Foster||said||Ready to use||2 years, 3 months ago|
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
For each combination of answer and choice, specify the number of marks to add or subtract when the student picks it.
For each combination of answer and choice, write 1 if the student should tick it, or 0 if they should leave it unticked.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
These variables are available within the marking algorithm.
These values are available as extra variables in the marking algorithm.
These values are available as entries in the
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This part can't be reached by the student.
Add a "next part" reference to this part from another part.
None of the parts which can lead to this part are reachable either.
Next part options
Variable replacementsNo variable replacements have been defined for this next part option.
This part can follow on from:
This part doesn't follow on from any others.
There was an error loading this extension.
- : of
This question is used in the following exams:
- Methods for solving differential equations by Newcastle University Mathematics and Statistics in Content created by Newcastle University.
- Methods for solving differential equations by Henrik Skov Midtiby in SDS.
- Differential Equations (1) by Stephen Bowlzer in Stephen's workspace.
- Separable ODEs by David Graham in David's workspace.
- P19 - Integration by Rob Beckett in Rob's workspace.
- Methods for solving differential equations by Simon Thomas in Differential Equations.
- Differential Equations (Multiple types) by Simon Thomas in Differential Equations.
- Maria's copy of Methods for solving differential equations by Maria Aneiros in Maria's workspace.
- All Chosen questions together ??? by Maria Aneiros in Maria's workspace.
- Ann's copy of Methods for solving differential equations by Ann Smith in Calculus.
- Methods for solving differential equations by Ann Smith in Calculus.
- Denis's copy of Methods for solving differential equations by Denis Flynn in Denis's workspace.
- Maths 1B - Week 10 Homework (ODEs) by Maria Aneiros in MY QUESTIONS.
- Stefania's copy of Methods for solving differential equations by Stefania Sitzia in Unit 8-9 - Differential Equations.
- Stefania's copy of Methods for solving differential equations by Stefania Sitzia in Week 9.
- Differential equations: mathematics quiz using Numbas by Andrew Gilbert in NSC1002.
- Ana Maria's copy of Methods for solving differential equations by Ana Maria Bertone in Ana Maria's workspace.
- Resolvendo Equações diferencias by Ana Maria Bertone in Ana Maria's workspace.
- Jean's copy of Methods for solving differential equations by Jean Santos in Jean's workspace.