There was an error loading the page.
History and Feedback
Christian Lawson-Perfect 2 years, 5 months ago
Saved a checkpoint:
Never say something "prevents us from making mistakes" - a sufficiently stupid student always exists! Instead, say it "helps to make mistakes less likely".
I've done some fiddling with the advice, but otherwise this is a good question.
Elliott Fletcher 2 years, 5 months ago
I think this is a really good question and there isn't really much that needs fixing, just a few grammatical points.
On the second line here i think it should say "The frequency column" instead of "Frequency column".
I would say "Therefore the mean is" instead of "Therefore the mean:" i don't think you need a colon there.
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This question is used in the following exams:
- Trial RUn by Vikki O'Neill in Vikki's workspace.
- Presenting data by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Transition to university.
- Calculate measures of central tendency and spread by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Transition to university.
- Apprentice Maths Diagnostic by sarah hargreaves in sarah's workspace.
- sarah's copy of Apprentice Maths Diagnostic by sarah hargreaves in sarah's workspace.
- Week 5 - Practice Exercises by Bobby Kahlon in Bobby's workspace.
- Stats by Paula Barnewell in Paula's workspace.
- Nick's copy of Calculate measures of central tendency and spread by Nick Walker in Nick's workspace.
- Nick's copy of Presenting data by Nick Walker in Nick's workspace.
- Calculate measures of central tendency and spread by Paul Emanuel in Paul's workspace.
- NUMBAS- Averages by Katy Dobson in Katy's workspace.
- Presenting data by Lauren Frances Desoysa in Newcastle University Sports Science.
- Measures of central tendency and spread-original without context by Chris Graham in Newcastle University Sports Science.
- Presenting data by Chris Graham in Newcastle University Sports Science.
- Year 10 Practice Exam 1 by Neil Anderson in Neil's workspace.
- Harry's copy of Measures of central tendency and spread-original without context by Harry Flynn in Harry's workspace.
- Harry's copy of Calculate measures of central tendency and spread by Harry Flynn in Harry's workspace.
- Miscellaneous by Mario Orsi in Mario's workspace.
- Ollie's copy of Harry's copy of Calculate measures of central tendency and spread by Ollie Bartlett in Ollie's workspace.
- Week 4 - Practice Exercises FN142 by Bobby Kahlon in Bobby's workspace.