There was an error loading the page.
From users who are not members of Content created by Newcastle University :
|Rob Beckett||said||Ready to use||4 years, 7 months ago|
|Intersection of a straight line and a circle||Ready to use||Newcastle University Mathematics and Statistics||20/11/2019 14:50|
|Intersection of a straight line and a circle||Ready to use||Angharad Thomas||20/04/2020 11:51|
|Luis's copy of Intersection of a straight line and a circle||draft||Luis Hernandez||30/11/2018 15:38|
|Terry's copy of Luis's copy of Intersection of a straight line and a circle||draft||Terry Young||31/10/2019 12:46|
|Terry's copy of Intersection of a straight line and a circle||draft||Terry Young||31/10/2019 12:48|
|bert's copy of Intersection of a straight line and a circle||draft||bert coenen||06/11/2019 10:25|
|Intersection of a straight line and a circle||draft||Kevin Bohan||22/01/2020 10:36|
|Intersection Point of two Curves||draft||Kevin Bohan||16/09/2021 12:03|
|Intersection of a straight line and a circle||Ready to use||Tess Lynn||20/03/2022 13:02|
|Harry's copy of Intersection of a straight line and a circle||draft||Harry Flynn||22/04/2022 11:00|
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the variable testing condition. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
This gap is not used in the parent part's prompt.
The student will not be able to enter an answer to this gap.
For each combination of answer and choice, specify the number of marks to add or subtract when the student picks it.
For each combination of answer and choice, write 1 if the student should tick it, or 0 if they should leave it unticked.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
These variables are available within the marking algorithm.
These values are available as extra variables in the marking algorithm.
These values are available as entries in the
This feedback is based on your last submitted answer. Submit your changed answer to get updated feedback.
These are the notes produced by this part's marking algorithm.
Click on a note's name to show or hide it.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
A difference in feedback messages does not cause this test to fail.
A difference in warnings does not cause this test to fail.
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This part can't be reached by the student.
Add a "next part" reference to this part from another part.
None of the parts which can lead to this part are reachable either.
Next part options
Variable replacementsNo variable replacements have been defined for this next part option.
This part can follow on from:
This part doesn't follow on from any others.
Choose a type for this new .
There was an error loading this extension.
Use this tab to check that this question works as expected.
There was an error which means the tests can't run:
Hasn't run yet
This question is used in the following exams:
- FC review of line, circle and trigonometry by Deirdre Casey in Deirdre's workspace.
- Foundation mathematics by Newcastle University Mathematics and Statistics in Content created by Newcastle University.
- David's copy of Foundation mathematics by David Rickard in David's workspace.
- P2 - Coordinate Geometry by Rob Beckett in Rob's workspace.
- Colin's first exam by Colin Whitehead in Colin's workspace.
- NUMBAS - More Circles by Katy Dobson in Katy's workspace.
- Foundation Maths Test 1819 by Paul Molloy in Paul's workspace.
- Foundation mathematics quiz by Simon Thomas in Foundation mathematics.
- Maria's copy of Foundation mathematics by Maria Aneiros in Maria's workspace.
- PH022 Circles and Circular Measure Quiz by Vicky Mason in Vicky's workspace.
- Ann's copy of Foundation mathematics by Ann Smith in Foundation Maths.
- Ben's copy of Foundation mathematics by Ben Sathuluri in Ben's workspace.
- Revise Circles by Mike Phipps in Intro Maths.
- Foundation of Maths by Chris Templet in Chris's workspace.
- Testing questions on chapter 1 by Kuldeep Singh in Kuldeep's workspace.
- Robert's copy of Foundation mathematics by Robert Barham in Robert's workspace.
- claire's copy of Foundation mathematics by claire lines in claire's workspace.
- ME0006 Wk 1 Test 3 by claire lines in claire's workspace.
- BE1607 Wk 4 Test by claire lines in claire's workspace.