There was an error loading the page.
From users who are members of Prearrival :
|Nasir Khan||said||Ready to use||3 years, 9 months ago|
|Luke Park||said||Needs to be tested||3 years, 9 months ago|
|John Hodkinson||said||Ready to use||3 years, 10 months ago|
From users who are not members of this Prearrival :
|Ann Smith||said||Ready to use||2 years, 8 months ago|
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This question is used in the following exams:
- 6: Basic Algebra by Sarah Turner in Mathematics for Geoscience-Prearrival.
- Jean jinhua's copy of 6: Basic Algebra by Jean jinhua Mathias in Pre-arrival for Business students.
- 6. Basic Algebra by Nasir Khan in Quantitative Methods for Business: Pre-arrival online assessment .
- Nasir's copy of 6. Basic Algebra by Nasir Khan in Quantitative Methods for Business: Pre-arrival online assessment .
- 5. Basic Algebra by Nasir Khan in Quantitative Methods : Prearrival Assessment .
- 5. Basic Algebra practice by Jean jinhua Mathias in Quantitative Methods : Prearrival Assessment .
- Terminology; Simplify algebraic expressions by Jean jinhua Mathias in Numerical Skills .
- Sample Exam1 by Seibu Mary Jacob in Seibu Mary's workspace.
- First Test Exam by Shaun Ziman in Shaun's workspace.
- 4: CFM Pre-arrival, Terminology; Simplify algebraic expressions; Simplify Surds by Luke Park in Core Foundation Maths, Pre-arrival..
- TestExam by Jason Wraxall in Jason's workspace.
- More questions MN1105 by Jose-Rodrigo Cordoba-Pachon in Jose-Rodrigo's workspace.