There was an error loading the page.
|Factorise a quadratic||draft||Bill Foster||06/08/2020 08:29|
|Kjell's copy of Factorise a quadratic||draft||Kjell Hansen||02/09/2013 11:52|
|Kjell's copy of Factorise a quadratic||draft||Kjell Hansen||20/12/2013 09:28|
|Hannah's copy of Factorise a quadratic||draft||Hannah Bentham||18/09/2013 08:18|
|SOEE5154 Q2 Fixed Values: Factorise a quadratic||draft||Hannah Bentham||08/10/2013 15:24|
|Faktorisere andregradsuttrykk||draft||Tore Gaupseth||11/01/2014 07:41|
|(worksheet) Peter's copy of Factorise a quadratic||draft||Peter Rowlett||04/02/2014 16:40|
|Marlon's copy of Factorise a quadratic||draft||Marlon Arcila||18/07/2016 14:33|
|Simon's copy of Marlon's copy of Factorise a quadratic||draft||Simon Hodgson||05/02/2015 16:45|
|Simon's copy of Factorise a quadratic 2||draft||Simon Hodgson||05/02/2015 16:46|
|kbh_faktorisering_01||draft||Kjell Birger Hansen||07/07/2015 11:17|
|Denis's copy of Factorise a quadratic||draft||Denis Flynn||07/02/2017 10:34|
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This part can't be reached by the student.
Add a "next part" reference to this part from another part.
None of the parts which can lead to this part are reachable either.
Next part options
Variable replacementsNo variable replacements have been defined for this next part option.
This part can follow on from:
This part doesn't follow on from any others.
This question is used in the following exams:
- mathcentre: Factorising quadratics by Bill Foster in Bill's workspace.
- Test by Letitia Carr in Letitia's workspace.
- Tony's test by Tony Croft in Tony's workspace.
- Andy Pomfret's Test by Andy Pomfret in Andy's workspace.
- Practice exam aesf500 by Adriana Ford-Thompson in Adriana's workspace.
- First Exam by Hayley Bishop in Hayley's workspace.
- Peter's test exam by Peter Samuels in Peter's workspace.
- Maths Support: Factorising quadratics by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Maths Support Wiki.
- MLC Support: Factorising quadratics by Paraic Treacy in Paraic's workspace.
- HLMB TEST by Hannah Bentham in Hannah's workspace.
- SK exam by Steve King in Steve's workspace.
- mathcentre: Diagnostic test - Basic maths by Bill Foster in Bill's workspace.
- ACC1012 CBAs 1-3 by Man Isha Kaur in Man Isha's workspace.
- C1 Revision by Kwame D Dwamena in Kwame D's workspace.
- Jack's copy of ACC1012 CBAs 1-3 by Jack Aiston in Jack's workspace.
- Bradford: Diagnostic test - Basic maths by Bill Foster in Bill's workspace.
- Basic Maths Revision by Gareth Woods in Gareth's workspace.