There was an error loading the page.
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This question is used in the following exams:
- Basic complex numbers by Martin Jones in Martin's workspace.
- Inbbavathie's copy of Basic complex numbers by Inbbavathie Ravi in Inbbavathie's workspace.
- Inbbavathie's copy of Inbbavathie's copy of Basic complex numbers by Inbbavathie Ravi in Inbbavathie's workspace.
- Basic complex numbers by Michael Proudman in Complex Numbers.
- Complex numbers HW1 by Shaheen Charlwood in Shaheen's workspace.
- Maths 1.1 Basic complex numbers by etain kiely in etain's workspace.
- Complex Numbers by Gemma Crowe in University of St Andrews - PREP.
- Basic complex numbers [L6] by Abbi Mullins in CHY1205.
- Practice Questions by Inbbavathie Ravi in Inbbavathie's workspace.
- Inbbavathie's copy of Practice Questions by Inbbavathie Ravi in Summer Project.
- NUMBAS - Practice for complex numbers by Katy Dobson in Katy's workspace.
- Maria's copy of Maths 1.1 Basic complex numbers by Maria Aneiros in Maria's workspace.
- PreCal Terry's copy of Maths 1.1 Basic complex numbers by Terry Young in NC PreCalculus.
- Basic complex numbers 1 by Michael Proudman in Complex Numbers.
- Y1 AEP: Engineering Mathematics Assessment 1 by Shaheen Charlwood in Shaheen's workspace.