There was an error loading the page.
From users who are members of Transition to university :
|Chris Graham||said||Ready to use||1 year ago|
|Christian Lawson-Perfect||said||Ready to use||2 years, 12 months ago|
|Stanislav Duris||said||Needs to be tested||3 years ago|
From users who are not members of Transition to university :
|Mario Orsi||said||Doesn't work||1 year ago|
Christian Lawson-Perfect 2 years, 12 months ago
Saved a checkpoint:
A good simple question.
Here's a simpler way of making sure you've got a unique mode: generate a random set of 19 values. Find a modal value of that set (there might be more than one), and add another instance of that value to get a list of 20 items with a unique mode.
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This part can't be reached by the student.
Add a "next part" reference to this part from another part.
None of the parts which can lead to this part are reachable either.
Next part options
Variable replacementsNo variable replacements have been defined for this next part option.
This part can follow on from:
This part doesn't follow on from any others.
This question is used in the following exams:
- Calculate measures of central tendency and spread by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Transition to university.
- maths practice-revision by David Martin in David's workspace.
- Numbas Workshop by Caitríona Ní Shé in Caitríona's workspace.
- Week 5 - Practice Exercises by Bobby Kahlon in Bobby's workspace.
- CA Exam Week 7 by Hugh O'Donnell in Basis Statistics - Probability.
- Stats by Paula Barnewell in Paula's workspace.
- Statistics (Alpha) by Paul Finley in Paul's workspace.
- Nick's copy of Calculate measures of central tendency and spread by Nick Walker in Nick's workspace.
- Test 1 by Sarah Crawford in Sarah's workspace.
- Calculate measures of central tendency and spread by Paul Emanuel in Paul's workspace.
- NUMBAS- Averages by Katy Dobson in Katy's workspace.
- Harry's copy of Calculate measures of central tendency and spread by Harry Flynn in Harry's workspace.
- Miscellaneous by Mario Orsi in Mario's workspace.
- Test 1 by Patricia Cogan in Patricia's workspace.
- Editing copy of Test exam by Elizabeth Petrie in Elizabeth's workspace.
- Test exam by Elizabeth Petrie in Elizabeth's workspace.
- Ollie's copy of Harry's copy of Calculate measures of central tendency and spread by Ollie Bartlett in Ollie's workspace.
- Week 4 - Practice Exercises FN142 by Bobby Kahlon in Bobby's workspace.
- Practice Test - MN1105 by Abdul Rehman Shahid in Practice Test - MN1105.
- Practice Test 2 - MN1105 by Abdul Rehman Shahid in Practice Test - MN1105.