There was an error loading the page.
History and Feedback
|Solve a linear equation $ax+b = c$||Ready to use||Lauren Richards||20/11/2019 14:42|
|Solve a linear equation $ax+b = cx+d$||Ready to use||Christian Lawson-Perfect||20/11/2019 14:42|
|Solve a linear equation $ax+b = cx+d$||draft||Adrian Jannetta||30/09/2017 19:16|
|Löse die Lineare Gleichung $ax+b = cx+d$||Ready to use||Helge Münnich||29/10/2019 17:28|
|Ida's copy of Solve a linear equation $ax+b = cx+d$||draft||Ida Landgärds||13/04/2018 09:16|
|ibrahim's copy of Solve a linear equation $ax+b = cx+d$||draft||ibrahim khatib||10/02/2020 15:39|
|ibrahim's copy of Solve a linear equation $ax+b = c$||draft||ibrahim khatib||10/02/2020 15:39|
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This question is used in the following exams:
- Algebraic manipulation by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Transition to university.
- Apprentice Maths Diagnostic by sarah hargreaves in sarah's workspace.
- sarah's copy of Apprentice Maths Diagnostic by sarah hargreaves in sarah's workspace.
- maths practice-revision by David Martin in David's workspace.
- Week 2 Homework by Deirdre Casey in IFY DIFC.
- MATH6057 Tutorial 2 by Julie Crowley in MATH6057.
- MATH6051 Homework by Deirdre Casey in Deirdre's workspace.
- Nick's copy of Algebraic manipulation by Nick Walker in Nick's workspace.
- Algebra by Samantha Konig in Samantha's workspace.
- Algebraic manipulation [L1] by Matthew James Sykes in CHY1205.
- NUMBAS - Algebraic manipulation by Katy Dobson in Katy's workspace.
- Examen 2 by Joël Cohen in Joël's workspace.
- JP by Julie Crowley in JP.
- Simplifying and manipulating algebra by Jo-Ann Lyons in Jo-Ann's workspace.
- Fundamentals of Algebra by Simon Thomas in Maths support.
- Example test 1 by matthew armstrong in matthew's workspace.
- Numeracy practice test MN1105 RHUL by Jose-Rodrigo Cordoba-Pachon in Jose-Rodrigo's workspace.
- More questions MN1105 by Jose-Rodrigo Cordoba-Pachon in Jose-Rodrigo's workspace.
- Algebra by Alan Levine in Mathtest Questions.
- Solving Linear Equations by Katie Bullen in Katie's workspace.
- Algebraic manipulation by Guillermo Bernardo DURÁN GONZÁLEZ in Numbas N° 7.