There was an error loading the page.
From users who are members of Numerical reasoning :
|Christian Lawson-Perfect||said||Ready to use||5 years, 2 months ago|
|Numerical reasoning - average salary||Ready to use||Christian Lawson-Perfect||01/06/2016 11:12|
|Paula's copy of Numerical reasoning - average salary||draft||Paula Ruiz-Hincapie||09/01/2015 14:57|
|Lois's copy of Numerical reasoning - average salary||draft||Lois Rollings||26/01/2017 14:46|
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This question is used in the following exams:
- Testing Norwegian by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Christian's workspace.
- Tore's copy of Testing Norwegian by Tore Gaupseth in Tore's workspace.
- Bradford: Numerical reasoning - money by Bill Foster in Bill's workspace.
- Richard's copy of Numerical reasoning - money by Richard McManus in Richard's workspace.
- Ant's copy of Numerical reasoning - money by Ant Edwards in Ant's workspace.
- mathcentre: Numerical reasoning - money by Newcastle University Mathematics and Statistics in mathcentre.
- Numerical reasoning - money (printed worksheet) by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Numerical reasoning.
- cp by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Christian's workspace.
- Greta's copy of Numerical reasoning - money (printed worksheet) by Greta Millwood in Greta's workspace.
- David's copy of mathcentre: Numerical reasoning - money by David Rickard in David's workspace.
- Andrew's copy of Numerical reasoning - money by Andrew Dunbar in Andrew's workspace.
- Numerical reasoning - money by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Numerical reasoning.
- TestExam by Tomas Lukas in Tomas's workspace.
- Numerical reasoning test by Inna Namestnikova in Inna's workspace.
- Maths Support: Numerical reasoning - money by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Maths Support Wiki.
- Printed worksheet by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Demos.
- Lois's copy of Maths Support: Numerical reasoning - money by Lois Rollings in Numeracy Questions.
- Neil's copy of mathcentre: Numerical reasoning - money by Neil Anderson in Neil's workspace.
- Sharika's copy of Numerical reasoning - money by Sharika Mesba in Sharika's workspace.
- Sharika's copy of Numerical reasoning - money (printed worksheet) by Sharika Mesba in Sharika's workspace.
- Mixed Percentages by Kwame Dwamena in Kwame's workspace.