There was an error loading the page.
From users who are not members of Bill's workspace :
|Christian Lawson-Perfect||said||Ready to use||5 years, 8 months ago|
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This part can't be reached by the student.
Add a "next part" reference to this part from another part.
None of the parts which can lead to this part are reachable either.
Next part options
Variable replacementsNo variable replacements have been defined for this next part option.
This part can follow on from:
This part doesn't follow on from any others.
There was an error loading this extension.
- : of
This question is used in the following exams:
- Matrix Arithmetic by Hayley Bishop in Hayley's workspace.
- Matrices by Gareth Woods in Gareth's workspace.
- MM1 Matrices and determinants by Peter Rowlett in Peter's workspace.
- Maths Support: Matrix arithmetic by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Maths Support Wiki.
- mathcentre: Matrix arithmetic by Newcastle University Mathematics and Statistics in mathcentre.
- MATH1331 matrices revision by Philip Walker in Philip's workspace.
- Matrix arithmetic by Philip Walker in MATH1060.
- MATH6040 - Matrices by Julie Crowley in MATH6040 Technological Mathematics 201.
- MATH6005 Matrices by Julie Crowley in MATH6005 Engineering Mathematics 101.
- Gareth's copy of Matrices by Gareth Woods in Gareth's workspace.
- MATH6005 Matrices Violeta Copy by Violeta CIT in MATH6005 Engineering Mathematics 101.
- Stephen's copy of Matrix arithmetic by Stephen Flood in SPF Math1060.
- Matrices exercises by Marie Nicholson in Marie's linear algebra workspace.
- Matrices exercises by Blathnaid Sheridan in Blathnaid's workspace.
- Solving Equations with Matrices by Andy Welch in Andy's workspace.
- Blathnaid's copy of Solving Equations with Matrices by Blathnaid Sheridan in Blathnaid's workspace.
- Maria's copy of mathcentre: Matrix arithmetic by Maria Aneiros in Maria's workspace.
- Maria's copy of Maths Support: Matrix arithmetic by Maria Aneiros in Maria's workspace.
- CMPU1018 Matrices Quiz 5 by Blathnaid Sheridan in Blathnaid's workspace.
- Michael's copy of mathcentre: Matrix arithmetic by Michael Proudman in Michael's workspace.
- Week 19 - Practice Exercises by Bobby Kahlon in Bobby's workspace.
- Matrices by Julie Crowley in Julie's workspace.