There was an error loading the page.
History and Feedback
|Integration by partial fractions. (Video)||Ready to use||Bill Foster||01/06/2016 09:47|
|Numbas demo: video||Ready to use||Christian Lawson-Perfect||09/01/2020 07:55|
|YJ's copy of Numbas demo: video||Ready to use||YJ Kim||01/06/2016 09:47|
|Jack's copy of Integration by partial fractions.||draft||Jack Dunham||03/09/2018 10:53|
|Simon's copy of Integration by partial fractions. (Video)||draft||Simon Thomas||06/03/2019 14:06|
|Simon's copy of Simon's copy of Integration by partial fractions. (Video)||draft||Simon Thomas||06/03/2019 14:09|
|Simon's copy of Integration by partial fractions. (Video)||draft||Simon Thomas||06/03/2019 15:18|
|Simon's copy of Simon's copy of Integration by partial fractions. (Video)||draft||Simon Thomas||06/03/2019 15:31|
|Simon's copy of Simon's copy of Simon's copy of Integration by partial fractions. (Video)||draft||Simon Thomas||06/03/2019 15:33|
|ibrahim's copy of Numbas demo: video||draft||ibrahim khatib||21/12/2019 11:24|
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This question is used in the following exams:
- Random Exam by Ciarán Mac an Bhaird in Ciarán's workspace.
- Tore's copy of Numbas website demo by Tore Gaupseth in Tore's workspace.
- CAA 2015 Numbas demo by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Demos.
- LTDS demo by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Demos.
- Sigma workshop demo by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Demos.
- Demo for business school by Jinhua Mathias in Jinhua's workspace.
- dan's copy of Demo for business school by dan mcveagh in dan's workspace.
- tst de examen con preguntas clave by Marlon Arcila in Tst.
- Francis 's copy of dan's copy of Demo for business school by Francis Duah in Francis's workspace.
- Kiosk demo by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Demos.
- Example Questions by Chris Graham in Chris's workspace.
- Harry's copy of Sigma workshop demo by Harry Flynn in Harry's workspace.
- aleams's copy of Numbas website demo by aleams barra in aleams's workspace.
- Josh's copy of Numbas website demo by Josh Lim in NUMBAS workshop demo.
- Numbas demo for Dyson Institute by Rachel Long in Trial and error.
- Numbas website demo by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Demos.
- Numbas demo by Alan Levine in Alan's workspace.