There was an error loading the page.
From users who are members of Demos :
|Christian Lawson-Perfect||said||Ready to use||2 years, 11 months ago|
From users who are not members of this Demos :
|Sonny Li||said||Ready to use||2 years, 6 months ago|
|Adaptive marking: Independent two sample t-test||Ready to use||Christian Lawson-Perfect||09/01/2020 14:02|
|Marlon's copy of Adaptive marking: Independent two sample t-test||draft||Marlon Arcila||18/07/2016 17:47|
|STAT7008: Independent two sample t-test||draft||Catherine Palmer||25/11/2018 22:07|
|ibrahim's copy of Adaptive marking: Independent two sample t-test||draft||ibrahim khatib||21/12/2019 11:24|
|Two sample t-test: question order and scores||draft||Mario Orsi||22/01/2020 11:51|
|STAT7009 Adaptive marking: Independent two sample t-test||draft||Catherine Palmer||19/03/2020 22:56|
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This question is used in the following exams:
- Statistics: 1 by Aneela Arshad in Aneela's workspace.
- Estelle's copy of Adaptive marking by Estelle Drysdale in Estelle's workspace.
- Paula's copy of Adaptive marking by Paula Ruiz-Hincapie in Paula's workspace.
- James's copy of Statistics: 1 by James Eustace in James's workspace.
- Adaptive marking by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Demos.
- e-assessment question demo by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Demos.
- LTDS demo by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Demos.
- Sigma workshop demo by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Demos.
- Demo for business school by Jinhua Mathias in Jinhua's workspace.
- dan's copy of Demo for business school by dan mcveagh in dan's workspace.
- tst de examen con preguntas clave by Marlon Arcila in Tst.
- Francis 's copy of dan's copy of Demo for business school by Francis Duah in Francis's workspace.
- My exam by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Christian's workspace.
- Kiosk demo by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Demos.
- Harry's copy of Sigma workshop demo by Harry Flynn in Harry's workspace.
- aleams's copy of Numbas website demo by aleams barra in aleams's workspace.
- Miscellaneous by Mario Orsi in Mario's workspace.
- Josh's copy of Numbas website demo by Josh Lim in NUMBAS workshop demo.
- Numbas website demo by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Demos.
- Numbas demo by Alan Levine in Alan's workspace.
- faisal's copy of Numbas website demo by faisal a in faisal's workspace.
- Numbas website demo by Irene Paniccia in Irene's workspace.