There was an error loading the page.
History and Feedback
|Chain rule 1||draft||Frank Doheny||18/11/2016 11:39|
|cormac's copy of Chain rule 1||draft||cormac breen||04/03/2017 17:43|
|cormac's copy of cormac's copy of Chain rule 1||draft||cormac breen||07/03/2017 14:16|
|Chain rule||draft||Milena Venkova||06/03/2018 13:50|
|Chain rule 2||draft||Milena Venkova||09/03/2018 12:24|
|Milena's copy of Chain rule||draft||Milena Venkova||08/03/2018 15:46|
|Milena's copy of Milena's copy of Chain rule||draft||Milena Venkova||13/03/2018 13:55|
|Milena's copy of Milena's copy of Chain rule||draft||Milena Venkova||13/03/2018 14:13|
|Chain rule 3||draft||Milena Venkova||13/03/2018 14:46|
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This question is used in the following exams:
- Differentiation Quiz by Frank Doheny in Introduction to differentiation.
- Chris's copy of Differentiation Quiz by Chris Clarke in Chris's workspace.
- My Test Exam by Kieran Mulchrone in Kieran's workspace.
- Harry's copy of Differentiation Quiz by Harry Flynn in Harry's workspace.
- practice on Differentiation by haifa abd in haifa's workspace.
- Nick's copy of practice on Differentiation by Nick Walker in Nick's workspace.
- Ha Nee's copy of Nick's copy of practice on Differentiation by Ha Nee Yeoum in Ha Nee's workspace.
- Kamila's copy of Ha Nee's copy of Nick's copy of practice on Differentiation by Kamila Yusufu in Kamila's workspace.
- Blathnaid's copy of Kamila's copy of Ha Nee's copy of Nick's copy of practice on Differentiation by Blathnaid Sheridan in Blathnaid's workspace.
- MATH1902 Quiz 2 by Blathnaid Sheridan in Blathnaid's workspace.