There was an error loading the page.
From users who are not members of Introduction to differentiation :
|Theodora Ntoka||said||Ready to use||2 years, 1 month ago|
|Slope of a curve at a point||Ready to use||Frank Doheny||02/10/2018 07:29|
|Praneetha's copy of Slope of a curve at a point||draft||Praneetha Singh||28/06/2018 05:49|
|Slope of a curve at a point [L7 Random]||Needs to be tested||Matthew James Sykes||25/07/2018 11:02|
|Katy's copy of Slope of a curve at a point||Ready to use||Katy Dobson||30/07/2018 12:40|
|Differentiation:Slope of a curve at a point||draft||Clare Lundon||03/11/2018 22:55|
|Slope of a curve at a point||draft||Xiaodan Leng||10/07/2019 23:26|
|Slope of a curve at a point||draft||Xiaodan Leng||10/07/2019 23:42|
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This part can't be reached by the student.
Add a "next part" reference to this part from another part.
None of the parts which can lead to this part are reachable either.
Next part options
Variable replacementsNo variable replacements have been defined for this next part option.
This part can follow on from:
This part doesn't follow on from any others.
This question is used in the following exams:
- Differentiation Quiz by Frank Doheny in Introduction to differentiation.
- Chris's copy of Differentiation Quiz by Chris Clarke in Chris's workspace.
- Harry's copy of Differentiation Quiz by Harry Flynn in Harry's workspace.
- practice on Differentiation by haifa abd in haifa's workspace.
- Nick's copy of practice on Differentiation by Nick Walker in Nick's workspace.
- Ha Nee's copy of Nick's copy of practice on Differentiation by Ha Nee Yeoum in Ha Nee's workspace.
- Kamila's copy of Ha Nee's copy of Nick's copy of practice on Differentiation by Kamila Yusufu in Kamila's workspace.
- Differentiation by Ha Nee Yeoum in Ha Nee's workspace.
- NUMBAS - CW -Differentiation by Katy Dobson in Katy's workspace.
- Blathnaid's copy of NUMBAS - CW -Differentiation by Blathnaid Sheridan in Blathnaid's workspace.
- Blathnaid's copy of Kamila's copy of Ha Nee's copy of Nick's copy of practice on Differentiation by Blathnaid Sheridan in Blathnaid's workspace.
- Differentiation NUMBAS practice by Jo-Ann Lyons in Jo-Ann's workspace.
- Differentiation by Max S in Max's workspace.