There was an error loading the page.
From users who are members of Transition to university :
|Christian Lawson-Perfect||said||Ready to use||4 years, 3 months ago|
|Hannah Aldous||said||Needs to be tested||4 years, 3 months ago|
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
For each combination of answer and choice, specify the number of marks to add or subtract when the student picks it.
For each combination of answer and choice, write 1 if the student should tick it, or 0 if they should leave it unticked.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
These variables are available within the marking algorithm.
These values are available as extra variables in the marking algorithm.
These values are available as entries in the
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This part can't be reached by the student.
Add a "next part" reference to this part from another part.
None of the parts which can lead to this part are reachable either.
Next part options
Variable replacementsNo variable replacements have been defined for this next part option.
This part can follow on from:
This part doesn't follow on from any others.
There was an error loading this extension.
- : of
This question is used in the following exams:
- summer project 3 (modular arithmetic + induction) by George Loughlin in George's workspace.
- Logarithms by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Transition to university.
- maths practice-revision by David Martin in David's workspace.
- Hazel Test Exam 1 by Hazel Corradi in Hazel's workspace.
- Joshua's copy of Printable assignment using NUMBAS by Joshua Capel in Joshua's workspace.
- franco's copy of Joshua's copy of Printable assignment using NUMBAS by franco chooramen in franco's workspace.
- Logarithms by Angus Rosenburgh in Angus's workspace.
- Jonathan's copy of Printable assignment using NUMBAS by Jonathan Kress in Jonathan's workspace.
- P8 - Exponentials & Logarithms by Rob Beckett in Rob's workspace.
- Huuuuuge test by Angus Rosenburgh in Angus's workspace.
- Nick's copy of Logarithms by Nick Walker in Nick's workspace.
- Logarithms [L6 Randomised] by Matthew James Sykes in CHY1205.
- NUMBAS - Logarithms by Katy Dobson in Katy's workspace.
- Blathnaid's copy of NUMBAS - Logarithms by Blathnaid Sheridan in Blathnaid's workspace.
- Initial maths test by J. Richard Snape in J. Richard's workspace.
- Rules of Logarithms by Jo-Ann Lyons in Jo-Ann's workspace.
- MATH1601 Quiz 1 by Blathnaid Sheridan in Blathnaid's workspace.
- Printable assignment using NUMBAS by Joshua Capel in Daniel's workspace.
- Miscellaneous by Mario Orsi in Mario's workspace.
- Maria's copy of Logarithms by Maria Aneiros in Maria's workspace.
- Logarithms by AJAY OTTA in AJAY's workspace.
- Simon's copy of Practice for year 1 by Simon Vaughan in PA1710.
- Test Exam by Cameline Nafula in Cameline's workspace.
- LogarithmsEasy by AJAY OTTA in AJAY's workspace.
- Paul's copy of Practice for year 1 by Paul Verheyen in Paul's workspace.
- Practice for year 1 by Simon Vaughan in PA1710.
- Access Maths formative test 1 by Ruth Douglas in Ruth's workspace.
- Melissa's copy of Practice for year 1 by Melissa Heath in Melissa's workspace.
- Edina's copy of Logarithms Exam qs by Edina Kurdi in Edina's workspace.
- Module 3 by Niharika Singh in Niharika's workspace.
- Novry's copy of Practice for year 1 by Novry Erwina in Novry's workspace.
- Week 1 revision by Sara Santos in Sara's workspace.
- first exam by Sara Santos in Sara's workspace.