There was an error loading the page.
History and Feedback
No variables have been defined in this question.
This variable doesn't seem to be used anywhere.
Error in variable testing condition
There's an error in the condition you specified in the Variable testing tab. Variable values can't be generated until it's fixed.
No parts have been defined in this question.
Select a part to edit.
Test that the marking algorithm works
Check that the marking algorithm works with different sets of variables and student answers using the interface below.
Create unit tests to save expected results and to document how the algorithm should work.
There's an error which means the marking algorithm can't run:
Click on a note's name to show or hide it. Only shown notes will be included when you create a unit test.
No unit tests have been defined. Enter an answer above, select one or more notes, and click the "Create a unit test" button.
The following tests check that the question is behaving as desired.
This test has not been run yet This test produces the expected output This test does not produce the expected output
This test is not currently producing the expected result. Fix the marking algorithm to produce the expected results detailed below or, if this test is out of date, update the test to accept the current values.
One or more notes in this test are no longer defined. If these notes are no longer needed, you should delete this test.
|This note produces the expected output||Current:||
This test has not yet been run.
In order to create a variable replacement, you must define at least one variable and one other part.
|Variable||Answer to use||Must be answered?|
The variable replacements you've chosen will cause the following variables to be regenerated each time the student submits an answer to this part:
These variables have some random elements, which means they're not guaranteed to have the same value each time the student submits an answer. You should define new variables to store the random elements, so that they remain the same each time this part is marked.
This question is used in the following exams:
- Powers and indices by Christian Lawson-Perfect in Transition to university.
- Apprentice Maths Diagnostic by sarah hargreaves in sarah's workspace.
- sarah's copy of Apprentice Maths Diagnostic by sarah hargreaves in sarah's workspace.
- maths practice-revision by David Martin in David's workspace.
- Hazel Test Exam 1 by Hazel Corradi in Hazel's workspace.
- Powers and indices by Angus Rosenburgh in Angus's workspace.
- Level 1 Biol by Mary McVey in Mary's workspace.
- Powers and indices with functions by Mark Hodds in Tutoring.
- Eva's copy of Powers and indices by Eva Szatmari in Eva's workspace.
- Blathnaid's copy of Eva's copy of Powers and indices by Blathnaid Sheridan in Blathnaid's workspace.
- Huuuuuge test by Angus Rosenburgh in Angus's workspace.
- Nick's copy of Powers and indices by Nick Walker in Nick's workspace.
- Powers and indices [L0 Randomised] by Matthew James Sykes in CHY1205.
- PRE-LECTURE SKILLS by Matthew James Sykes in CHY1205.
- NUMBAS- Powers and indices by Katy Dobson in Katy's workspace.
- Indices by Jo-Ann Lyons in Jo-Ann's workspace.
- Miscellaneous by Mario Orsi in Mario's workspace.
- Maria's copy of Powers and indices by Maria Aneiros in Maria's workspace.
- More questions MN1105 by Jose-Rodrigo Cordoba-Pachon in Jose-Rodrigo's workspace.
- MATH1901 Arithmetic & Basic Algebra by Blathnaid Sheridan in Blathnaid's workspace.
- Powers and indices by AJAY OTTA in AJAY's workspace.
- Test 1 by Sandra Ferguson in Sandra's workspace.